Terms and Conditions
- Some of these are for you, some for us (and maybe some for the lawyers!) but nothing should be concerning. If you have any concerns about any of these terms, please contact us for a personal chat – we want you to be comfortable working with us.
- All the information in our websites is provided in good faith. We work really hard to provide useful content that is of real value to our clients and visitors – we hope it works for you. However, because things change, we have to say that any reliance you place on such information is at your own risk. Sometimes we can make mistakes - inadvertent errors or omissions – for which we apologise, but we do not accept any liability.
- This site offers links to other websites which means you can leave here and go somewhere else on the internet. We provide these links in good faith because we believe they could be helpful to you, but as web content can be changed so quickly we cannot be held responsible for what happens once you leave this site.
- We know our clients like to visit our sites frequently, and we invest heavily in reliable technology to try and make sure they’re always live when you want to visit. However we can’t accept liability if, for any reason, the site is not available when you want to access it.
- We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site.
- All of the material on this site is copyright protected. This includes all visual design elements, writing and layout. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Material from this site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, linked to, or transmitted in any way without our prior written consent. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by the use of or access to this site: instead, all rights, title and interest in and to all respects of the site remain our property.
- The purpose of this privacy statement is to advise you what personal information we collect and how we use it. We respect the privacy of everyone we deal with – our partners, our clients and their customers too. Any and all information collected through our system is treated with the utmost care. We will never sell our customer or client information to third parties for any reason. Never.
Registered in England, number 07401657
Registered address 2 Suffolk Road, Royston, Herts SG8 9EX